"Remark2"able Future Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Public Education Foundation
This scholarship supports a high school senior or current college student who is identified as a student with special education needs with an Individual Education Program (IEP). Preference will be given to students with visual impairment. Student must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and attend post-secondary education as full-time student. Preference will be given to students attending post-secondary school in Nevada, Utah, or Wisconsin. Three awards in the amount of $1,250 each will be offered. This scholarship is renewable for up to an additional three years if the student maintains a GPA of 3.0 or above.
Verification of college enrollment (class schedule) will be required during the summer before a check is mailed to the college. Scholarship funds must be applied toward tuition, fees and other appropriate educational expenses. These funds will be disbursed in equal payments over two semesters.
- Do you plan to attend post-secondary school in Nevada, Utah, or Wisconsin?
- If still in high school, do you currently have an IEP?
- If you are currently a college student, did you have an IEP in high school?
- If you are a high school senior, please upload the cover page of your current annual Individual Education Program (IEP) If you are a college student, please upload the cover page of your last Individual Education Program (IEP).
- Essay - In 300-500 words, please describe an obstacle that you have overcome. What resources/supports did you access to assist you during this time?
- Please upload a "Financial Need Letter" explaining why you need assistance with your college/school expenses.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, administrator, coach or advisor.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (a second letter; any source other than a peer or relative).
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (a third letter; any source other than a peer or relative).